BOOKS DISTRIBUTED FOR FREE:
40 books on the subject of discipleship, evangelism, and family worship, as well as, Bible commentaries, children’s books, Calendars, and the books of the “HaEdut” series were given for free in Israel and sent to individuals in Ukraine, Russia, Armenia, and the USA.
SOLD AT A SUBSIDIZED PRICE:
76 books children’s books, the books of the “HaEdut” series, and calendars were purchased by individuals in Israel and abroad.
COOPERATION AND EVANGELISM:
– led two national Reformed Pastors’ meeting
– participated in the National pastors’ board meeting.
– spoke before a group of 25 Hebrew-speaking Holocaust survivors in Hedera.
– participated in a prayer meeting with Israeli and Palestinian pastors.
– shared the gospel with a few Israelis, among them an archeologist who is interested in research about the resurrection of Jesus.
– had a virtual meeting with a missionary couple in Greece, working with Persians
– gave a radio interview with Patmos International
PROJECTS AT WORK:
The Testimony, Volume 6, translation of the New Testament from Greek to Hebrew.
The MacArthur Study Bible (Hebrew)
Christianity Through the Centuries, by Earle E. Carins (Hebrew)
The One and Only Comfort (Hebrew, second edition)
The Man of Sorrows, by Ds. A. Schot (Hebrew)
9 Marks of a Healthy Church, by Mark Dever (Hebrew)
Knowing Christ, by Mark Jones (Hebrew and Russian)
The Real Kosher Jesus, by Michael L. Brown (Hebrew)
Sexual Detox, by Tim Challies (Hebrew)
The Holiness of God, R.C. Sproul (Hebrew)
The Screwtape Letters, C.S.Lewis (Hebrew)
Jonah and the Ninevites, C.J.Meusse (Hebrew)
Israel’s Expectation, by Isaac Da Costa (Hebrew)
Sabbath School Materials (Hebrew)