BOOKS DISTRIBUTED FOR FREE:
399 books on the subject of discipleship, evangelism, and family worship, as well as, Bible commentaries, children’s books, Bibles, Chrisitan literature, Calendars, and the books of the “HaEdut” series were given for free to congregations and individuals in Israel and sent to individuals in Russia.
SOLD AT A SUBSIDIZED PRICE:
172 on the subject of discipleship, evangelism, and family worship, as well as, Bible commentaries, children’s books, Bibles, Chrisitan literature, Calendars, and the books of the “HaEdut” series were purchased by Christian bookstores, congregations, and individuals in Israel and abroad.
NEW BOOKS AND MATERIALS PUBLISHED:
400 copies of the novel by C.S. Lewis The Screwtape Letters in Hebrew.
COOPERATION AND EVANGELISM:
– led the National pastors’ and elders’ meeting.
– led two Reformed Pastors’ meetings.
– participated in a prayer meeting with Israeli and Palestinian pastors.
– participated in an international prayer meeting.
– had a meeting with the president of London Theological Seminary for training young men in the churches in Israel.
– taught a group of Iranians in LA from University Bible Church.
PROJECTS AT WORK:
The Testimony, Volume 6, translation of the New Testament from Greek to Hebrew.
The MacArthur Study Bible (Hebrew)
Coronavirus and Christ, by John Piper (Hebrew)
Christianity Through the Centuries, by Earle E. Carins (Hebrew)
The One and Only Comfort (Hebrew, second edition)
9 Marks of a Healthy Church, by Mark Dever (Hebrew)
Knowing Christ, by Mark Jones (Hebrew and Russian)
The Real Kosher Jesus, by Michael L. Brown (Hebrew)
The Holiness of God, R.C. Sproul (Hebrew)
Jonah and the Ninevites, C.J.Meusse (Hebrew)
Israel’s Expectation, by Isaac Da Costa (Hebrew)
Sabbath School Materials (Hebrew)