BOOKS DISTRIBUTED FOR FREE:
199 books on the subject of discipleship, and family worship, as well as, Bible commentaries, children’s books, Bibles, Chrisitan literature, and the books of the “HaEdut” series were given for free to congregations, organizations, and individuals in Israel and sent to individuals in Russia, Belarus, and Mexico.
SOLD AT A SUBSIDIZED PRICE:
14 on the subject of discipleship, Bible commentaries, children’s books, Chrisitan literature, were purchased by individuals in Israel and abroad.
NEW BOOKS AND MATERIALS PUBLISHED:
400 copies of Coronavirus and Christ by John Piper in Hebrew.
COOPERATION AND EVANGELISM:
– led a prayer meeting with Jewish and Arab belivers from PA.
– led the National Pastors’ meeting on Zoom.
– counseled an Ethiopian pastor from the North of Israel and a pastor from Nahariya, as well as discipled young people on various occasions.
– participated in an international prayer meeting.
– helped a Palestinian Christian from Jenin (Palestinian territories) to get some theological courses.
– participated in a meeting about planning to build a discipleship center in central Israel.
PROJECTS AT WORK:
The Testimony, Volume 6, translation of the New Testament from Greek to Hebrew.
The MacArthur Study Bible (Hebrew)
Christianity Through the Centuries, by Earle E. Carins (Hebrew)
The One and Only Comfort (Hebrew, second edition)
9 Marks of a Healthy Church, by Mark Dever (Hebrew)
Knowing Christ, by Mark Jones (Hebrew and Russian)
The Real Kosher Jesus, by Michael L. Brown (Hebrew)
The Holiness of God, R.C. Sproul (Hebrew)
Jonah and the Ninevites, C.J.Meusse (Hebrew)
Israel’s Expectation, by Isaac Da Costa (Hebrew)
A Basket of Fragments, by Robert Murray M’Cheyne (Hebrew)
Teach All Nations, H. VAN DAM (Hebrew)
Sabbath School Materials (Hebrew)